Emmys 2014 My Best Dressed

I love award shows. I love all the glitz and the glamour that comes with it. I love seeing people I am fans of getting awards as well as seeing the behind the scenes people get acknowledged.

On monday we had the Emmys. I thoroughly enjoyed Seth Meyers hosting, mainly because I'm a fan of his in general. He was a bit off beat and a little awkward but that's probably because he isn't used to hosting such big events.

One of the best parts of award shows has to be the dresses and this year was just as exciting as usual. Here is a few of my favourite dresses of the night. 

(My illustration of Sarah Hyland's dress)

(Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Taylor Schilling)

(Sarah Hyland, Lizzy Caplan)

I definitely think these woman were killing it on the red carpet.

Who were your favourite looks? Are there any award shows you're looking forward to seeing?



No comments:

Post a Comment